I've always liked the idea of the various "of the month clubs." There are jelly of the month clubs, book of the month clubs, wine of the month clubs, etc... It's always such a nice surprise to get something in the mail other than bills.
"Of the month clubs" have gotten sort of a bad rap since that famous scene from National Lampoons Christmas Vacation when Clark gets a jelly of the month club in lieau of his annual Christmas bonus.
You know the scene. It should have got Chevy Chase an Oscar. Here it is, in case you forgot:
Truth be told, I would actually love to get a jelly of the month club subscription as a gift.
I sell vintage clothes and love to dig through every single shirt at the thrift shop. Seriously, Every. Single. Shirt. I thought I would offer up my own version, with a vintage t-shirt of the month club.
Once a month for 6 or 12 months, you will receive a short sleeve, unique, vintage, unisex t-shirt in the size of your choosing. The styles may vary from funny to animal to weird to concert tees. Only the dopest of t-shirts will be selected for the club. Each of these shirts will be carefully chosen to guarantee radness and laundered to guarantee freshness.
A welcome card is shipped out with the first shipment and can include a personal message. Write your message in the "note to seller" section at check out.
If you would like to subscribe to the Vintage T-Shirt of the Month Club for you or a friend,
Read our shipping and return policy, below.
- Each shirt will be shipped out the first week of each month.
- Shirts are mailed USPS standard post with tracking.
- Tracking numbers will be emailed each month.
- You will NOT be charged for shipping each month; shipping charges are already included in the price.
- U.S. shipping only (this may change in the near future)
- If you absolutely HATE your shirt, you may exchange it ONE time during your subscription.
- you will be responsible for the shipping charges to send it back
- upon receipt of return, a new shirt will be sent out to replace it.
- you will NOT be charged shipping for the replacement shirt.
- All shirts are guaranteed to be in good vintage shape, meaning:
- there may be some very slight imperfections, due to age.
- NO rips, tears or holes
- NO major and obvious stains
- there may be some minor discolorations, but nothing obvious
- Pictures of all shirts including any imperfections are taken before shipping for our records and reference.
- If shirts do not fit the description of a "good" vintage shirt, replacements will be given sans shipping charges.
- we strive for quality control on all merchandise, however, sometimes we may miss something. We're only human.
- Full subscription refunds are not available.