Friday, February 22, 2013

My Threads

I've never been a big fan of bloggers who post selfies of themselves everyday. At times, it seems, this is more an exercise in vanity. However, I am in the business of selling vintage clothes online and to do that, I must have pics. In a perfect world, I would have a beautiful model at my beck and call, but I do not. So, in an effort to show how I style vintage, I will begin posting a pic of my vintage outfit every day.
 Every piece in this outfit is vintage, sans the socks and undergarments. I don't care how many times you can wash them, I will never wear someone else's underwear. gross. 
 I tried to fold the end of the belt up to look like a heart... it turned out okay, i guess.
 Also, my little sidekick here will most likely end up in many of my daily pics. love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment